Theory of machines pdf mcq ( objective Questions and answers ) are made from the topics in content below:
1. KINEMATIC PAIR:
2. KINEMATIC CHAIN:
3. MECHANISM AND INVERSION: Machine.
4. KINEMATIC CHAINS WITH FOUR LOWER PAIRS: Four-bar Chain, Slider Crank Chain, Double Slider Crank Chain.
5. MOTION IN A CURVED PATH: Acceleration of a Point Moving Along a Rotating Straight Line, Gyroscopic Acceleration and Precessional Motion.
6. VELOCITY OF A POINT IN A MECHANISM:
7. CLUTCHES AND BRAKES:
8. INSTANTANEOUS CENTRE: Kennedy’s Theorem, Relative Velocity Method, Analytical Method for Determining the Velocity and Acceleration of the Piston of a Reciprocating Engine.
9. SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION: Simple Pendulum, Compound Pendulum.
10. EQUIVALENT DYNAMICAL SYSTEM:
12. DEFINITION OF THE TERMS USED IN GEARS:
13. LAW OF GEARING:
14. VELOCITY OF SLIDING:
15. FORMS OF TEETH: Involute, Cycloid, Epicycloid, Hypo-cycloid, Involute Gear Teeth.
16. SPIRAL GEARS: Helical Gears, Bevel Gears, Worm Gears.
17. GEAR TRAINS: Simple Gear Train, Compound Gear Train, Reverted Gear Train.
18. SQUARE THREADED SCREW: Friction in V-threads, Friction Circle, Frictional Horse Power Lost at Pivot and Collar Bearings, Flat Pivot Bearing, Flat Collar Bearing, Conical Pivot Bearing, Conical Collar Bearing.
19. BELTS AND ROPES: Velocity Ratio, Open and Crossed Belts, Slip, Angle of Contact (θ), Ratio of Belt Tensions, Power Transmitted by Belts, Centrifugal Tension in a Belt, Effect of Centrifugal Tension on the Power Transmitted.
20. CAMS: Knife-edge follower, Roller follower, Flat faced follower or mushroom follower, Definitions.
21. Governors: Types of Governors, Fly-ball governors, Shaft governors, Important Terms Used in Governors, Controlling Force of a Governor.
22. BALANCING: Balancing or Rotating Masses, Balancing of a Single Rotating Mass, Balancing of Several Masses Rotating in the Same Plane, Graphical Method, Balancing of Several Masses Rotating in Different Planes.
23. VIBRATIONS: Free Vibrations, Forced Vibrations, Damped Vibrations, Natural Frequencies, Resonance, Equation of Motions of a Vibration System, Critical Speed of a Shaft.
If you want read more theory of machine pdf mcq Click here