Engineering Mechanics mcq PDf Book:
1. DEFINITIONS- Force, Newton, Law of triangle of forces, Law of parallelogram of forces, Law of polygon of forces, Coplanar forces, Lami’s theorem, Moment of a force, Principle of Moments, Varignon’s theorem of moments.
2. EQUATIONS OF MOTIONS- Equations for Linear Motions, Equations for Angular Motions,
4. FRAMES- Deficient frame, Redundant frames, Perfect frames.
5. PROJECTILES- The horizontal range, Time of flight.
6. FRICTION- (i) Static friction, The coefficient of friction, Angle of repose, Friction on a horizontal plane, Friction on an inclined plane.
7. LIFTING MACHINES- Efficiency of a machine, Law of machine, Screw jack, Efficiency of a screw-jack, Simple wheel and axle, Differential wheel and axle, Worm and worm wheel, For a single-threaded worm, For a double-threaded worm, Single purchase crab winch, Double purchase crab winch, Pulleys ((a) First system of pulley (b) Second system of pulley, and (c) Third system of pulley.)
8. VIRTUAL WORK:
9. CENTRE OF GRAVITY (C.G.):
10. MOMENT OF INERTIA (M.O.I.)- Theorem of parallel axis, Theorem of perpendicular axis, M.O.I. of various sections, Polar moment of inertia, Momentum, Centripetal and centrifugal forces, Banking of roads.
11. SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION (S.H.M.):
12. BELTS AND ROPES DRIVES- Open belt drive, Cross belt drive and Compound belt drive. ( The velocity ratio, The velocity ratio of a compound belt drive is given by, Length of a belt, Ratio of tensions, Power transmitted by a belt.
13. WORK, POWER AND ENERGY:
If you want read more engineering mechanics mcq Click here